Sometimes I think, “I will make no mention of his message.
I will not speak as his messenger anymore.”
But then his message becomes like a fire
locked up inside of me, burning in my heart and soul.
I grow weary of trying to hold it in;
I cannot contain it.
Why Jeremiah Rising? The Lord spoke this in my Spirit some years ago.
It wasn’t up until recently that I search the meaning of the name Jeremiah.
I found confirmation!
The name Jeremiah means, “to rise”.
It’s a God thing.
End of Days Timelines Series:
- Never Call Him LateCall Him by any Other Name I can call you Teacher, Master or Servant. Savior, Redeemer or the God whoContinue reading “Never Call Him Late”
- Son! Are you Prodigal’n it?And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and toContinue reading “Son! Are you Prodigal’n it?”
- Some Apples of Understanding1 of 3: Did you know that, if it wasn’t for the sake of the Jews, our Founding Fathers wouldn’tContinue reading “Some Apples of Understanding”
- You can’t cancel HeavenCancel the Cancel Culture Anyone who knows my past, knows I was a part of that cancel culture. My transformationContinue reading “You can’t cancel Heaven”
- Does a Soul GoodA soul conditioner If someone doesnt like you, that’s okay, because not everyone is going to be like you. IfContinue reading “Does a Soul Good”
- Prosperity Doctrine 101Here’s a new Prosperity Message It’s titled Forgiveness. Jesus taught on it. Let your forgiveness be pressed down, shaken togetherContinue reading “Prosperity Doctrine 101”
- Saved by religion?There is a difference between religion and faith. God is the author and finisher of our faith, religion is theContinue reading “Saved by religion?”
- Looking in a mirror dimlySELF-REFLECTION Have we ever looked in the mirror lately? When I started this new journey, it was as if IContinue reading “Looking in a mirror dimly”
- The One Bride, One ChristChurch, you have called yourselves the sons of God, what about your other sibling? You have called your self daddy’sContinue reading “The One Bride, One Christ”
- The Prodigal of the ProdigalThe Prodigal comes to his senses In all of our understandings of this prodigal passage, what we have to understandContinue reading “The Prodigal of the Prodigal”